Thursday, January 13, 2011

REFLECTION

The moment that I will say goodbye in the 3rd Grading Period is again coming. And before I am going to leave, I want you to know first the learnings and lessons that I've learned in this quarter.

In using the computer, I've always encountered problems especially when we've made our project, the "Web page". Even though, there were my groupmates helping me in making of it. It wasn't been easy for us because, we've encountered a lot of risk. Like when the pictures that we've placed on were all deleted and the problem that we've always encountered in making of it is that there were no Internet on our computer. But, I didn't give up in making on it because I've trusted myself and my groupmates and I've believed in our ability and together we made it. And happily we've done making our project and I can say that the result was so nice and fabulous. And I am so happy that I've given the chance to work with my groupmates. In this 3rd quarter we've also continued making our "Exer's" that we've started to make in the two passed quarters, the 1st and 2nd quarter.

Moving on, I will strive learning in the last quarter, the 4th Grading Period. And I will do my best to be more good in using the computer. And for all the learnings that I've gained and I will be gaining , I thank a lot to our teacher in TLE IV, Ma'am Vera Cruz.

3 comments:

  1. ..... nice post!!! i hope that you will do your very best for the grading period... GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one...I really hope so that you can do all your very best.good luck..

    ReplyDelete